Monument Park and Trumbull County Veterans Memorial
This park, which is on the east bank of the Mahoning River and includes a reconstructed log cabin built on the site of Warren's first Schoolhouse (circa 1804), commemorates the sacrifices of local citizens in military service.
In 2008 the new Trumbull County Veterans Memorial was added. Built by volunteers from local building trade organizations with monetary donations from local businesses, organizations and residents, the memorial includes a World War II statue and a Wall of Honor. The Wall, which is comprised of bricks inscribed with individual names of veteran servicemen and women, honors and memorializes those who have served our country.
West Market Street and Mahoning Avenue NW
Warren, Ohio 44483