Ohio's First Civil War Monument

Erected in 1863, two years prior to the ending of the civil war, this monument is located at the cross roads of State Route 45 and State Route 88 in the town of Bristolville. Etched in the stone monument are the names of 14 area men who died in the war. In 2005 a historical marker was placed along the road making it officially Ohio’s first civil war memorial.

Basic Info

At the cross roads of State Route 45 and State Route 88
Bristolville
Ohio's First Civil War Monument