Cortland Opera House (circa 1841)

Originally the site of one of the first Methodist churches in the country, now home to the Bazetta-Cortland Historical Society and community and social functions. In the late 1800s it became the Opera House, producing stage productions and minstrel shows. Available to rent for meetings or events.

Basic Info

152 North Park Avenue
Cortland, Ohio 44410

Trumbull County Tourism Bureau Member

Bureau MemberBureau Member
Cortland Opera House (circa 1841)