Contact Information

Woods House

This flush-sided Italiante building with an over-sized cornice and rounded hooded windows was built in the late 1850s by Dr. Daniel B. Woods, one of the earliest adapters of anesthesia. Today the structure has been totally renovated and returned to its original charm by its newest owners.

Address

624 Mahoning Avenue NW
Warren, 44483

Additional Information

No

Additional Information

No
No
No

Trumbull-Logo

Trumbull County Tourism Bureau
321 Mahoning Avenue NW • Warren, Ohio 44483
866.360.1552 • 330.675.3081 • 330.675.3083

Member of: Ohio Travel Assocation; Ohio Has It!; Ohio’s Appalachian Country; Adventures in Northeast Ohio; and Pennsylvania Bus Association.

oHIo-Logo OTA-Logo REI-Logo