Contact Information

The Hollister House (circa 1879)

Built for newlyweds Holmes and Charlotte (Lottie) Hollister, this house was the first to have electric lights in Bristolville. The building that contained the Delco system still stands today next to the shoe repair shop founded by their son Lynn.

Address

6416 State Route 46
Bristol Township, 44402

Additional Information

No

Additional Information

No
No
No

Trumbull-Logo

Trumbull County Tourism Bureau
321 Mahoning Avenue NW • Warren, Ohio 44483
866.360.1552 • 330.675.3081 • 330.675.3083

Member of: Ohio Travel Assocation; Ohio Has It!; Ohio’s Appalachian Country; Adventures in Northeast Ohio; and Pennsylvania Bus Association.

oHIo-Logo OTA-Logo REI-Logo